Toronto – LEED Green Associate Training – March 25 2017
When: March 25 2017 - 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Where: University of Toronto – Bahen Center - Room B024 - https://goo.gl/maps/iiSzq
Interested in getting involved in the Green Building Industry? Opportunities are plentiful in the field of sustainable design and LEED® is at its forefront. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is simply a green-rating point system, or a scorecard to certify sustainably designed and constructed buildings. A new version of LEED, version 4, has just been released, so be the first one to get up to speed in your field!
The LEED Green Associate (GA) credential is a great way to enter any green industry and show employers that you are environmentally conscious and knowledgeable. Our proven method has helped over 6000 people pass their LEED GA exam who have followed our step to step guidance - boasting a 100% pass rate.
1. All necessary course materials distributed (including study guide, charts and mock exams)
2. In-depth overview of LEED including all topics covered on the exam and a focus on heavily weighted topics
3. How to register, prepare and pass the actual LEED GA exam taken at a Prometric Center near you
Post Class (through our On-Demand website service):
1. Recorded class files, including a crash course review of all relevant LEED GA material
2. Four Mock Exams (400 Questions) to be completed and reviewed as the student pleases
3. Anytime assistance through our LEEP AP+ staff
Cost: $300 ($200 with proof of full-time student status)
About LeadingGREEN: The organisation provides affordable LEED classes as an incentive to increase the development of the sustainable building and design industry. It is by far the most affordable live LEED Training in the world and maintains a 100% pass rate.