Toronto – LEED AP O+M (Operations and Maintenance)– August 23 + 24
When: August 23 + 24 2014 – 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Where: University of Toronto –Bahen Center – Room 2175 – http://goo.gl/maps/RO62z
Cost – $400 per person (includes a project experience component)
100% of our built environment is already built and many existing buildings perform inefficiently costing owners millions of dollars per year.
The LEED AP is the second tier of LEED designation and is a credential in the green building industry! Passing the LEED Green Associate is prerequisites for the LEED AP+ and is the flagship designation for sustainability in the green industry. The LEED AP+ (Operations and Maintenance specialty) focuses on retrofitting our existing building stock to perform efficiently and save owners and tenants money while living in a healthy indoor environment. The LEED AP O+M credential distinguishes professionals implementing sustainable practices, improving performance, heightening efficiency and reducing environmental impact in existing buildings through enhanced operations and maintenance. The specialty denotes practical knowledge in the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance rating system (USGBC).
This all-in-one opportunity is offered exclusively by LeadingGreen and our price point cannot be matched by any other live training program.
- Understand how to read and use the LEED Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance scorecard, manual and reference guide
- Know how to act as a LEED project administrator and document each credits
- Possess industry knowledge of how to market yourself and utilize the LEED AP O+M Designation
- Gain knowledge of how to pass the LEED AP O+M exam while using the most efficient study methods to save time and money
- All necessary course materials distributed (Including Credit summary charts and 4 Mock Exams)
- How to use the reference guide and how LEED affects your industry
- An introduction to the LEED AP and what it can do for you
- Credit by Credit explanation of intent, requirements, submittals, documentation and real life example
- Take a mock exam and review it together
Post Class (through LeadingGREEN’s On-Demand website service):
- Anytime assistance through our LEEP AP+ staff
- Followup materials on LeadingGreen’s private website for student access
Additional Course Information:
About LeadingGREEN: The organisation provides affordable LEED classes as an incentive to increase the development of the sustainable building and design industry. It is by far the most affordable live LEED Training in the world and maintains a 100% pass rate
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=”3″ ccaps=”” desc=”Toronto- LEED AP O+M” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”CAD” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”leadinggreen.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”400.00″ rp=”6″ rt=”M” rr=”BN” rrt=”” rra=”1″ image=”http://leadinggreen.com/wp-content/themes/leadgreen/images/buynowsingle.png” output=”button” /]
If you do not have a credit card please RSVP your spot in the class by filling out the form below and pay on the day of the class in cash/cheque.
[contact-form-7 id=”2484″ title=”RSVP”]
ONE-TIME REFERRAL DISCOUNT
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=”3″ ccaps=”” desc=”Toronto- LEED AP O+M” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”CAD” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”leadinggreen.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”300.00″ rp=”6″ rt=”M” rr=”BN” rrt=”” rra=”1″ image=”http://leadinggreen.com/wp-content/themes/leadgreen/images/buynowsingle.png” output=”button” /]