- Understand how to read and use the LEED Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance scorecard, manual and reference guide.
- Know how to act as a LEED project administrator and document each credits
Possess industry knowledge of how to market yourself and utilize the LEED GA and AP BD+C Designation.
- Gain knowledge of how to pass the LEED GA and AP BD+C exam while using the most efficient study methods to save time and money.
- All necessary course materials distributed. Including Credit summary charts and 4 Mock Exams in each course (8 Total).
- How to use the reference guide and how LEED affects your industry.
- An introduction to the LEED AP and what it can do for you.
- Credit by Credit explanation of intent, requirements, submittals, documentation and real life example.
Post Class (through LeadingGREEN’s On-Demand website service).
- Anytime assistance through our LEEP AP+ staff.
- Followup materials on LeadingGreen’s private website for student access.
Location: Prometric Center or remotely using Prometric’s pro-proctor tool which is a secure method that does not allow any external material so you still must study.
Length: 2 Hours + 10 Minute Instruction Video And No Breaks
Exam Cost: USGBC Members $200 ($300 Otherwise)
Type: Multiple Choice
Scoring: 170/200 Is A Pass, But 125/200 Is The Lowest Possible Score
- No part points
- No points off for incorrect questions
- The more difficult the question the more points it is worth, but the # is not known
- 170/200 is not equal to 85% of the questions answered correctly
- LEED Process (16 Questions)
- Integrative Strategies (8 Questions)
- Location and Transportation (7 Questions)
- Sustainable Sites (7 Questions)
- Water Efficiency (9 Questions)
- Energy and Atmosphere (10 Questions)
- Materials and Resources (9 Questions)
- Indoor Environmental Quality (8 Questions)
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach (11 Questions)
- 15 pretest questions (Not worth points)