What is the LEED AP BD+C?
The LEED AP is the second tier of LEED designation and is the premier professional credential in the green building industry! Passing the LEED Green Associate is a prerequisite for the LEED AP+ and is the flagship designation for sustainability in the green industry.
This all-in-one opportunity is offered exclusively by LeadingGreen and our price point cannot be matched by any other live training program.
If you really want to make an impact in the building industry, the LEED AP BD+C is the most effective way to do so!
1. Introduction to LEED
2. Location and transportation
3. Sustainable sites
4. Water efficiency
5. Energy and atmosphere
6. Materials and resources
7. Indoor environmental quality
8. Innovation in design and regional priority
9. Exam registration and preparation
10. 99% passing rate
Please select Live or On-demand below:
If you cannot pay with a card please RSVP using the following form to arrange an alternative payment: .
Who will beneﬁt from this course?
– Construction Professionals
– Energy Managers
– Interior Designers
– Environmental Scientists
– Urban Planners
– Building Product Manufacturers
– Real Estate Professionals
The AP BD+C Exam covers much more content compared to the Green Associate exam, but our workshop breaks down each credit so you can digest and understand them with ease.
Our successful method is as follows:
1. Complete the live or online workshop
2. Read through our tailored study guide for a deep understanding of all concepts
3. Re-watch parts of the recorded class if needed
4. Complete each mock exam and closely review the explanations of all correct and incorrect questions
5. Once you achieve 85%+ consistently on all 4 mock exams you are ready!
Guaranteed 99% Passing Rate when steps above are followed
About the exam
Location: Prometric Center or remotely using Prometric’s pro-proctor tool which is a secure method that does not allow any external material so you still must study
Length: 2 Hours + 10 Minute Instruction Video And No Breaks
Exam Cost: $350
($250 for USGBC members)
Type: Multiple Choice
Scoring: 170/200 Is A Pass, But 125/200 Is The Lowest Possible Score
– No part points or negative points for incorrect questions
– Scoring system explained in workshop
– 170/200 is not equal to 85% of the questions answered correctly
– After passing the exam you must submit 15 CE hours every 2 years to maintain the credential. However, fear not, as I follow up with you and show you where to get them easily and free
– LEED Process (16 Questions)
– Integrative Strategies (8 Questions)
– Location and Transportation (7 Questions)
– Sustainable Sites (7 Questions)
– Water Efficiency (9 Questions)
– Energy and Atmosphere (10 Questions)
– Materials and Resources (9 Questions)
– Indoor Environmental Quality (8 Questions)
– Project Surroundings and Public
– Outreach (11 Questions)
– 15 pretest questions (Not worth points)
Meet your instructor
LORNE MLOTEK – BASC., LEED AP BD+C, O+M
President and Founder of LeadingGreen Training & Consulting, an organization whose mission is to help students and professionals circumvent the financial barriers of sustainable education. Over the past seven years, Lorne has taught energy modeling, building science and over 200 LEED training courses Lorne has also partnered with over 200 post-secondary institutions and companies across North America to present about sustainable topics to their students. Lorne believes that increased education will lead to greater market demand for green buildings, the recognition of their financial merits and growth in green-collar industries. He is also currently working on a recruiting company specializing in sustainable opportunities. (You can visit it here)
An expert in building science and integrated design, Lorne has working as a sustainability consultant with Smith and Anderson Footprint, as a developer with Provident Energy Management, a division of Tridel, and with Morrison Hershfield as a designer. Lorne was also the engineering consultant on over 25 sustainable projects pursuing LEED, Energystar and BOMA BESt certification.
You can tell right off the bat that Lorne has been at it for a long time in the way he delivers his course, his attention-to-detail, and quick response time to his clients. Highly recommend to anyone or any company seeking to certify their employees.”
Assistant Project Manager at
Thanks to his course, I passed my LEED exam with 196/200 on my first try. I would highly recommend Lorne and his course to anyone who wants a clear understanding of the LEED system.”
Mentee at Climate Guides 2018
Lorne’s LEED Green Associate course helped me learn a great deal about LEED as well as prepare me to take the Green Associate Exam and pass without difficulty! Thank you Lorne!
Project Engineer II at Pepper
Construction Company of Ohio
I took Lorne’s Class for the LEED Green Associate examination. Not only the free online material available was helpful, but a couple of years after I attended and was ready to write it, he was kind enough to grant me access to the paid material, only available for a year after taking the class. The mock exams were the direct hit and I passed writing the test the first time.
E.I.T., M.A.Sc., LEED Green Associate – Research Assistant
I took Lorne’s LEED training courses and would highly recommend him for those preparing for the LEED Green Associate or AP exam. His workshop was engaging and informative. His study tools and methods were excellent, enabling me to focus my studies, and pass the exam with a score of 195 out of 200.
Mary Beth Timm
Project Manager / Landscape Architect / Land Planning & Development
Principal – TDSynthesis
I took Lorne’s LEED Green Associate course at Michigan State University. If you want to pass the LEED Green Assoicate test as soon as possible and not spend what most LEED training services cost take Lorne’s class. The part of the course I found most helpful was the online practice tests. They streamlined what needed to be known for the actual test and also gave understanding to why the answers to the practice tests were correct. He was also available after the class was over to answer any questions even though his courses required him to constantly travel all across the United States and Canada before the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks Lorne.
Senior Civil Engineering Student