Milwaukee – LEED Green Associate Training – February 8 2016
When: September 25th 2016 – 1:00PM to 5:00 PM
Interested in getting involved in the Green Building Industry? Opportunities are plentiful in the field of sustainable design and LEED is at its forefront.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is simply a green-rating point system, or a scorecard. The more energy efficient and sustainable a building is, the more points it will earn. To date, this course and its materials have proven to be instrumental in helping over 5000 students pass their respective exam at a 100% pass rate. This course is offered at a quarter of the price and time as the competition and is geared at allowing students to graduate with letters after their name!
Just as Buildings can be LEED certified, people in the sustainable construction industry can become LEED Professionals. The LEED Green Associate (GA) credential is the only entry level sustainability designation and shows employers and clients that you have certified knowledge in the green building industry. This course is instructed by a USGBC Faculty member and is the most effective way to pass. Save money by registering today and make a positive difference in your career!
1. All necessary course materials distributed (including study guide, charts and mock exams)
2. In-depth overview of LEED including all topics covered on the exam and a focus on heavily weighted topics
3. How to register, prepare and pass the actual LEED GA exam taken at a Prometric Center near you
Post Class (through our On-Demand website service):
1. Recorded class files, including a crash course review of all relevant LEED GA material
2. Four Mock Exams (400 Questions) to be completed and reviewed as the student pleases
3. Anytime assistance through our LEED AP+ staff
Cost: $300 ($200 with proof of full-time student status)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE:
About LeadingGREEN: The organisation provides affordable LEED classes as an incentive to increase the development of the sustainable building and design industry. It is by far the most affordable live LEED Training in the world and maintains a 100% pass rate.
To Reserve your spot please pay with credit card today:
Full Time Students pay here:
If you do not have a credit card please RSVP your spot in the class by filling out the form below and pay on the day of the class in cash/cheque.
[contact-form-7 404 “Not Found”]