LEED Green Associate Training
WHEN – October 9 2020 – 1:00PM – 5:00PM EDT
WHERE – ONLINE – ANYWHERE
What is LEED?
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is simply a sustainability scorecard for green buildings. The LEED Green Associate is the only professional designation to show employers and clients you have certified knowledge in the field.
To date, this course and its materials have proven to be instrumental in helping over 8000 students pass their respective exams at a 99% pass rate. This course is offered at a quarter of the price and time as the competition and is geared at allowing students to graduate with letters after their name! This course is instructed by a USGBC Faculty member and is the most effective way to pass. Save money by registering today and make a positive difference in your career!
1. Introduction to LEED
2. Location and transportation
3. Sustainable sites
4. Water efficiency
5. Energy and atmosphere
6. Materials and resources
7. Indoor environmental quality
8. Innovation in design and regional priority
9. Exam registration and preparation
10. 99% passing rate
If you cannot pay with a card please RSVP using the following form to arrange an alternative payment: .
Who will beneﬁt from this course?
– Construction Professionals
– Energy Managers
– Interior Designers
– Environmental Scientists
– Urban Planners
– Building Product Manufacturers
– Real Estate Professionals
LEED Green Associate Exam Tips
The Green Associate exam covers a lot of content but is not the most intellectually challenging exam. If you follow my step by step process it will lead to a successful exam.
That process is the following:
1. Complete the live or online workshop
2. Read through our tailored study guide for deep understanding of all concepts
3. Re-watch parts of the recorded class if needed
4. Complete each mock exam and closely review the explanations of all correct and incorrect questions
5. Once you achieve 85%+ consistently on all 4 mock exams you are ready!
Guaranteed 99% Passing Rate when steps above are followed
About the exam
Location: Prometric Center Nearest To You
Length: 2 Hours + 10 Minute Instruction Video And No Breaks
Exam Cost: Full Time Students: $100
Type: Multiple Choice
Scoring: 170/200 Is A Pass, But 125/200 Is The Lowest Possible Score
– No part points or negative points for incorrect questions
– Scoring system explained in workshop
– 170/200 is not equal to 85% of the questions answered correctly
– After passing the exam you must submit 15 CE hours every 2 years to maintain the credential. However, fear not, as I follow up with you and show you where to get them easily and free
– LEED Process (16 Questions)
– Integrative Strategies (8 Questions)
– Location and Transportation (7 Questions)
– Sustainable Sites (7 Questions)
– Water Efficiency (9 Questions)
– Energy and Atmosphere (10 Questions)
– Materials and Resources (9 Questions)
– Indoor Environmental Quality (8 Questions)
– Project Surroundings and Public
– Outreach (11 Questions)
– 15 pretest questions (Not worth points)
Meet your instructor
LORNE MLOTEK – BASC., LEED AP BD+C, O+M
President and Founder of LeadingGreen Training & Consulting, an organization whose mission is to help students and professionals circumvent the financial barriers of sustainable education. Over the past seven years, Lorne has taught energy modeling, building science and over 200 LEED training courses Lorne has also partnered with over 200 post-secondary institutions and companies across North America to present about sustainable topics to their students. Lorne believes that increased education will lead to greater market demand for green buildings, the recognition of their financial merits and growth in green-collar industries. He is also currently working on a recruiting company specializing in sustainable opportunities. (You can visit it here)
An expert in building science and integrated design, Lorne has working as a sustainability consultant with Smith and Anderson Footprint, as a developer with Provident Energy Management, a division of Tridel, and with Morrison Hershfield as a designer. Lorne was also the engineering consultant on over 25 sustainable projects pursuing LEED, Energystar and BOMA BESt certification.
You can tell right off the bat that Lorne has been at it for a long time in the way he delivers his course, his attention-to-detail, and quick response time to his clients. Highly recommend to anyone or any company seeking to certify their employees.”
Assistant Project Manager at
Thanks to his course, I passed my LEED exam with 196/200 on my first try. I would highly recommend Lorne and his course to anyone who wants a clear understanding of the LEED system.”
Mentee at Climate Guides 2018
Lorne’s LEED Green Associate course helped me learn a great deal about LEED as well as prepare me to take the Green Associate Exam and pass without difficulty! Thank you Lorne!
Project Engineer II at Pepper
Construction Company of Ohio